Monday, July 1, 2019

Week 50

Hello everyone! 
Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I'm finally 二十歳 (20) which is like a big birthday in Japan, so I guess I'm an adult now!? Whatever that means. But thanks to the ward members and my friends, I had plenty of cake and the Happy Birthday Song sang to me in English in a Japanese accent(which is the best thing ever), so it was a good day! :) 

I honestly don't even know what happened this week.  We had a companion exchange in Sakai, which was super fun, we saw so many miracles! It was pouring rain, so it was an adventure. We rode out to this park to meet this older guy who had interest. He was like 80 years old, but he was the most healthy and happy person ever, so I thought he was like 30 when I saw him running in the park haha. But it was such a good lesson, he told us that he knew our message must be pretty important and special to us if we were willing to meet him in a far place when it's raining (well he's right). It was such a good lesson though, we just talked about who God is. And how we can know if he's real. He was so intrigued by what we were saying and he wanted to keep meeting with us so yay! 

Then on the way back to the apartment, we ran into one someone who met the missionaries a year or so ago but stopped meeting with them because she was so busy. But she told us the day before she randomly downloaded the gospel library, read some things, and was thinking of contacting us again! So when she saw us she knew that it must've been a sign, so we scheduled an appointment with her! Whoot Whoot. 

Sorry I have like no more time, but love you all and hope you have the best week! 
Love, Christensen 姉妹




A cool picture my companion drew of me for my birthday!

Companion Exchange with Magistro 姉妹

My own birthday cake!



About to change some lives

We look like grandma secretaries

lovely bug bites



Fields right next to our apartment 



,Tamai, Katayama



Our lovely apostles banner

Camargo長老, Wright長老, Glather長老, Pionita長老, Davis姉妹, Magistro姉妹, Me, Johnson姉妹






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.