Hello everyone! This week was sooo great.
First off, Transfers! And I'm leaving Abeno! I'm now in Kawachinagano with my fabulous new companion, Miyamoto 姉妹, she is from Hawaii and she's just the funniest person ever. Also, my STL is Isom 姉妹, so seriously so blessed. I can already tell it's going to be a fun transfer. I was definitely sad to leave all the amazing people in Abeno, but I'm excited for a new adventure!
This week was super great, I was still able to go to the baptism in Abeno, even though I stayed for only a little bit, I was so grateful to go. She was so happy and was literally glowing, it made me so happy. Even though the baptism was great, It made me realize it isn't the actual baptism that's the most amazing thing, but just knowing that they are converted in Christ, and have found so much happiness in the gospel! That's what makes it so special. Her and her husband are preparing to go to the temple, so it's been such a blessing to watch them work towards that together. I love being a missionary! We just have a front row seat of the Lord working miracles and it's the best.
Sorry, this email is so short, as always. But love all of you,
I'm sorry that you can't be in Japan as a missionary, it's the BEST!
Love, Christensen 姉妹
Nishiura 姉妹's Baptism
Masa 姉妹達, literally the cutest mom and daughter, and they give the best hugs
Genma 姉妹
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.