Monday, November 4, 2019

Week 68

Hello everyone! 

I'm sorry that I've been slacking on the emails, but whose still reading them anyway? 

This week a little gift from heaven. We've been struggling to find some people lately but God is too good and we were able to start teaching 3 new people this week! 

This week we also had a lot of traveling, I have the privilege of doing companion exchanges with every companionship and its been so fun! Going to all these beautiful places in Japan, working with the most amazing missionaries, is the best thing ever, so blessed. 

Funny things from this week, we thought our water heater broke but it turns out we just hit the button on accident. So yeah....we showered for 3 days using the water we heated from the stove. I guess the Lord needed to humble us or something. Haha

We were teaching this way old おばちゃん (grandma), we used pictures, talked very slowly, and had a member help us explain Jesus Christ's life. I then asked her what she understands about Jesus Christ, she was like "全然わからない(literally know Idea), I think he was Male?? not quite sure."  I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, I hate to say it but we might have to wait for the spirit world on this one, her memory is a little rough haha.

Simple scripture for this week, 
Alma 17:11
10 And it came to pass that the Lord did visit them with his Spirit and said unto them: "Be comforted. And they were comforted." So simple, but I read this scripture at the perfect time this week and it just reminded me how Christ is always there to comfort our hearts! 

Love you all
Christensen 姉妹


Thompson 姉妹





Oberg 姉妹





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.