Sunday, January 6, 2019

Week 25


Sorry, I don't have a group email this week, I don't really know what to talk about. I told you guys everything that I loved, but idk if other people will really care...and I try to keep things about my investigators confidential, because it's personal to them, everything that goes on, and I personally wouldn't want a bunch of random people reading about me and what is going on in my life if that makes sense, so yeah sorry. So maybe just the pictures and tell everyone I love them

My mom added this to the letter: I got her permission to add that they have two teenage girls that committed to baptism!!! She is super excited but their parents don't approve so Ellie said "please keep them in your prayers, we just hope that everything continues to work out, the most important thing for someone to receive baptism though is to have that desire, and they have it!!! Seriously so amazing. "

The pictures are of the tallest building in Japan, it looks over her area.  She has also taken up watercolor painting. That's the Kobe Kanji symbol - not sure what that means. So, it looks like her growth is carrying over to other areas of her life :) 

 Grover Shimai

 Photos taken from the 60th floor of the tallest building in Japan, Harukas












  Watercolor of the Kobe Kanji symbol



Cute picture a member drew, Grover Shimai on the left, me the right
 Christmas PJ's
I love a good corndog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.