みなさんこんにちは!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, mine was amazing, especially because I saw my beautiful family.
So much happened this week, I am not sure where to begin.
I just learned so much this week, one thing that has really just hit me is the Gift of Repentance. Which I am SO grateful for, I have really come to realize what my weaknesses are and how every day I have shortcomings, which can be really hard. But I have been so grateful that I have a loving Heavenly Father who loves me and helps me improve, and gives me the gift of Repentance through his Son, Jesus Christ. Sometimes we only feel like we need to repent when we do things wrong, but Repentance is also a daily action of striving to become better and more like our Savior.
There have been a couple of times this week where I have been put in situations that I know will require me of doing things I am not very good at...and sometimes I think, "Woah, Heavenly Father, don't you know that I can't do this? or could possibly mess this up if I do it? don't you want me to do something that I know I can do well?". But he knows we won't grow or rely on his help if we do everything that we are comfortable doing. It made me think of Ether 12:27, how it is after our weaknesses are revealed, then we can become humble, and then be strengthened. Even though that process is sometimes hard and discouraging, I am so grateful for it. And I am so grateful that through His Atonement, I can accomplish the things he needs me to do.
I realize I didn't even talk about what happened this week, haha. But I love all of you. And without a doubt, I know that God lives and that Jesus Christ came to this earth, and is the way of finding everlasting joy and happiness.
Love, Christensen Shimai
The 本橋(Motohashi) couple dressed up as Santa and brought us Fried Chicken and Chocolate Cake. Which is the Japanese Christmas meal.
A classic bad English sign.











No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.