Why are the weeks going by so fast, its crazy!
This week i was just really trying to be guided to specific people who need some love! It was cool seeing how after sincere prayer our plans led us to people who need us (and by that I mean the goodness of the gospel). There were specifially 4 members who told us that they were feeling really low and we were an answer to their prayers. Best feeling ever to hear that!
Some fun things from this week:
-I ran into a pole, while riding my bike. Don't worry I'm okay, the thing that hurt the most was everyone staring at me and kids pointing at me 😅
-A member took us to these fields of wild flowers, sooo pretty, I'll send pics.
-A member taught us how to make sushi, yessssss.
-And of course, just seeing miracles everyday!
This week I was reading about Jesus Christs experience while he was in Gethsemane (luke 22: 42-44). We know that while performing the Atonement, he says,
"Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done." Afterwards, "an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly".
There were a couple of things I noticed. First, when we submit to the will of the father, that is when he will give us the strength that we need to do what God asks. Second, to comfort His Son he sent an angel to strengthen Him. In the footnote it shows angels, as ministering angels. I believe that one of the ways God reaches out and strengthens his children is through other people. Our strength to endure can be deepened, by trusting in Gods will, and he will send his "ministering angels" to help us.
I hope we can all also seek knowledge of how we can become that ministering angel to comfort our fellowmen. It truly brings the greatest joy.
Love you all!
Macaspac 姉妹, Buckmister 姉妹, Me, Johnson 姉妹, Berlowitz姉妹
Benson 姉妹, Me, Macaspac 姉妹, Querimit 姉妹























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.