Monday, July 22, 2019

Week 53

Hello everyone! 

Sorry, it's going to be just a short email and pics today. 
But I've hit my year mark! I made a little list of some of the things I've learned being a missionary for a year! 

-I love my family more than anything 
-I know Christ lives and is an actual person
-I know God is real and knows who I am
-Japanese food is amazing
-Sometimes all you can do is laugh
-God doesn't expect us to be perfect, as long as we are trying it will be enough
-Japanese is the worst but best language ever 
- I will forever use chopsticks 
-Never underestimate the power of the Book of Mormon 
-I love biking 
-The most important thing we should know is that there is a God and he loves us more than we can comprehend 
-Companions are the besstttt 
-I love the Japanese people 
-"Life is to be enjoyed, not endured" - Gordon B. Hinckley 
-The power of the Atonement is real.
-I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY

To end I just wanted to share a quick scripture Helaman 3:35
 Nevertheless they did fast and pray oft, and did wax stronger and stronger in their humility, and firmer and firmer in the faith of Christ, unto the filling their souls with joy and consolation, yea, even to the purifying and the sanctification of their hearts, which sanctification cometh because of their yielding their hearts unto God.

This past year has absolutely changed my life. As I've been serving here in Japan, strengthening my faith in Jesus Christ, I have felt that amazing joy. I wish I could explain the power of Christs Atonement and how real it is. But what I do know is that it has changed me, in ways I didn't think were possible. And in the best ways possible.  I still am so imperfect and have so much more to learn and grow. But I know that if we yield our hearts to God, we can be cleansed, purified, and changed through Christ. It's seriously amazing! 

Anyways love you all, have a great week! 
Christensen 姉妹







Leilua 姉妹















for the memories








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.