This week is going to be a little shorter and just filled with pictures, (everyone's favorite email right?)
We had transfers this week and I'm staying here in Kawachinagano! I said goodbye to my beloved companion, and Johnson 姉妹 became my new comp! We actually were roommates in the MTC so basically it's a throwback to the MTC days it has been pretty fun.
Alma 26: 2 And now, I ask, what great blessings has he bestowed upon us? Can ye tell?
My spiritual thought is short today, but this week when I was feeling a little more down, I read this scripture and thought, Can I tell the blessings that God has given me? I then realized that I had been focusing on the wrong things that day, which probably wasn't helping me feel better. It made me think of all the blessings that God had given me and how much of his help I was relying on. I promise that Heavenly Father is always bestowing blessings upon you, and if you look for his hand in your life, you will find it. It made me think of the recent conference talk, "The Immediate Goodness of God",
I hope everyone takes the time to think of the blessings God has given to you specifically. He loves us more than we can comprehend!
Love、Christensen 姉妹
Lesson with Sari さん
Our friend Daisuke さん who was baptized
Me and Miyamoto Shimai with our matching shirts, sorry we look crusty, we took these right after we woke up haha
Kento くん
We went to Kyoto for Miyamoto 姉妹 birthday :)))Kiyomizu Temple










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.