Monday, February 18, 2019

Week 31

What a week. Sorry in advance for this week being so short. 

First things first, weekly calls?! My goodness, I was still getting over the whole wearing pants situation. It is such a big change, but I know that the Lord has a special purpose for this change in missionary work. Also, I don't think its a coincidence that the Come Follow Me program has started around the same time. I think this will really help unite families, which is the most important unit in Gods Plan. Plus, I get to see my cute family more often, so that's cool too. :)

This week was great, we had a successful Valentine's Day, by having a lunch date with our favorite friends, heart attacking members, and taking treats around to people. 

This week we were teaching one of our friends who is preparing to be baptized. She is the sweetest girl ever, we taught her the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and she loved it. Sometimes I forget that people don't have this knowledge, and to witness the spirit testify to her that this could bring her so much happiness, was the greatest thing. Seriously so blessed! 

Sorry that's all for this week but as always, God is Good, Japan is the best, and the work is hastening!! 

Love, Christensen Shimai 

We were able to video chat with Ellie for 30 minutes!  She had a lesson and game all planned for us, it was the best thing ever!  She looks and sounds so good!

Na ちゃん

Honee 姉妹



Griswold Shimai
 Valentines with Noe and Kana


A typical night in Nanba




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.