Sunday, December 23, 2018

Week 23

Hello everyone! Merry Christmas! 
I don't even know where to start with this week, I have never been so busy, eaten so much food, or felt the spirit so much in my life. So it was a good week! 
Some highlights,
We had our Mission Christmas party! It was so fun being with so many missionaries, especially seeing my friends from the MTC, and of course Isom Shimai. We had so many amazing trainings, testimony meetings, discussed the goals for next year (which are so inspired btw) and we also watched the movie Cocoa, which was so weird, I felt so unproductive the whole time, but it was an amazing movie. 

Something that I loved was our Mission Presidents Wife asked us, sisters, what things are we certain of? We are certain that things like the Sun will always rise, that if we clap our hands, it will make a sound, and things like that. But are we certain that we have a loving Heavenly Father, who hears our prayers, that Jesus Christ did come to this earth, and atoned for our sins, or that Joseph Smith did see the father or the son, or that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God? It made me think of what I know is certain, and what are things I want to become certain of. She explained that Certain, means to be confident, firm, definite, positive, and convinced and that our testimony can become all of those things. The cool thing is we don't need to have a perfect Testimony, and it should always continue to grow through Jesus Christ. But I challenge everyone to think of something they want to be certain about and work to gain that testimony. And I am certain that Heavenly Father will help you every step of the way.
Saturday we had our Christmas party, and knowing Abeno, they, of course, went all out. We had a huge dinner, a live band, a Santa with Gifts, and a live nativity with props, music, lighting, costumes, sound effects, and everything, and my companion and I were both Mary......haha oh how I love Japan. The members wanted us to both have a main part, so that was their solution. But it was so much fun and sooo many people came. Also, we received so many presents it was ridiculous, we even had to have someone drive some of the huge boxes of gifts because everything wouldn't fit in our bags and bikes, haha. We seriously have been shown so much love here.
That was about it for this week, or at least all I have time to write about. Seriously soo many miracles
LOVE YOU ALL 
メリークリスマス
クリステンセン姉妹  

My two favorite people
Grover shimai and I being dumb





what one meal lools like at a members house (yes that is just for us) 

The two Mary's 



Sleepover with the 姉妹達



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.