Sunday, October 7, 2018

Week 12

皆さんこんにちは!
This week was sooo crazy, Abeno is one crazy place, with plenty of opportunities for me to humiliate myself.  Haha but it has been so fun! 

We have a couple of investigators that are amazing, however, they are extremely busy. So it has been really hard to meet with them, but we are working hard!  It's amazing all the miracles we see every day, and how we are just guided to the places we need to be. 

I'm just going to share a little message for this week. 
We had our first zone conference, which was so great. I love my mission President and his wife. One of the things I loved that they talked about was how to become more Christ-like. And how to change your mindset so you think of what Christ-like quality you can work on more so you can accomplish the things you want to do. Hope that made sense. But one quote I loved was, " We grow in the image of those we love". How cool is that? So as a challenge me and my companion have been trying to work on a Christ-like attribute, so we can be better missionaries. It's been really cool because I've been given different opportunities to strengthen that attribute. So, I recommend that everyone does that if you don't know where to start there is a whole section on it in Preach My Gospel.  :) 

Sorry, this email is so short and all over the place. 
But I love Japan and I love this Gospel!! 
Hope everyone is doing good!
Love,
クリステンセン姉妹




Our Apartment 


I've tried so much food here, it's amazing. We just had some squid for fun. We eat well though don't worry, and mostly healthy haha.  And yeah squid was pretty good, I like anything really haha. And yeah we probably get like 3 meals a week from members, and they also have a basket of goods for us every Sunday, we are very very lucky. It's hard not to eat a lot of food here. Haha especially when members make you a ton of food.  The rest of the time we eat at our apartment or we pack something for the church, I've been very creative with meals here, it's kind of fun. Honestly, the fruit here is so good, and the curry, but everything is amazing. Oh, they have this thing that is like a giant cream puff, but better, it is heavenly. And its fun living with other girls, our apartment is kind of small, so that's hard, but we make it work. 

Yakisoba, Tako (octopus), and Okonomiyaki

長野家族、Nagano Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.